COVID-19 Testing Available
(Results within 24-48 hrs)
The COVID-19 RT-PCR test is a real-time reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR) test for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in upper and lower respiratory specimens (such as nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swabs, sputum, lower respiratory tract aspirates, bronchoalveolar lavage, and nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate) collected from individuals suspected of COVID 19.
Results in 20-30 minutes
Rapid, point-of-care diagnostic tests use a mucus sample from the nose but can be analyzed at the doctor’s office or clinic where the sample is collected and results may be available in minutes. These may be molecular or antigen tests.
BioFire RP2.1 Test
$300.00 Same day results ( typically less than three hours)
- BioFire RP2.1 Test is designed to detect the virus that causes COVID-19 in addition to 21 other pathogens causing respiratory infections.
- A BioFire test can help your healthcare provider make informed decisions and recommendations about your current healthcare needs.
- This test can help rule out or identify other causes of respiratory infections and potential coinfections.
- The results of the test may help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other infections to your family and others in your community.
- Test results are available the same day and often within 1 hour after testing is done.
What to Do If You Are Sick
Symptoms of COVID-19 may show up 2 -14 days after exposure. The steps you should take if you think you are sick with COVID-19 depend on whether you have a higher risk of developing severe illness.
- If you are in generally good health and have symptoms, it is important to come in and get tested at the emergency clinic. Available equipment onsite tests for Covid 19, as well as 21 other pathogens that may be causing your symptoms and require further treatment.
- If symptoms worsen, please come to see us or call the ER at 210-202-1123.
- For more information on how to take care of yourself at home if you are sick, see the CDC website
High Blood Pressure
Weak Immune Systems
Weakened Immune Systems
People 65 years or older, and/or people with medical issues, like heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, or a weakened immune system, are at a higher risk for getting very sick from COVID‑19.
- If you are a high-risk individual and you develop fever or symptoms, it is important for you to be seen immediately. Please call us at 202-202-1123.
- If you are not sick enough to be hospitalized, you can recover at home. Follow your doctor's instructions and refer to CDC recommendations for how to take care of yourself at home.
Need More Help?